Welcome to Enstone Primary School.
We are a busy, friendly school with lots going on! Our school day starts at 8:55am and finishes at 3:15pm, with an hour for lunch from 12:00 - 1:00pm. We value active, creative and investigative learning and constantly review our curriculum offer and practices to ensure we are meeting the needs of our pupils and giving them the best experience of primary education that we can.
Enstone Primary School is a Partner School in the Oxfordshire Teaching Schools Alliance. Please follow the link below for more information.
Our website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as providing up to date information for parents, pupils and the wider community.
Our Vision and Values
Our Mission Statement:
Happy, Motivated, Achieving
Our Core Values:
Respect, Kindness, Responsibility, Gratitude, Teamwork, Honesty, Perseverance
Through delivery of a curriculum, which is designed to promote creativity, curiosity and a lifelong love for learning we aim to:
- Provide a broad and balanced education for all pupils that’s coherently planned and sequenced
- Enable pupils to develop knowledge, understand concepts and acquire skills, and be able to choose and apply these in relevant situations
- Support pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
- Support pupils’ physical development and responsibility for their own health, and enable them to be active
- Promote a positive attitude towards learning
- Ensure equal access to learning for all pupils, with high expectations for every pupil and appropriate levels of challenge and support
- Have a high academic ambition for all pupils
- Equip pupils with the knowledge and cultural capital they need to succeed in life
Following our most recent inspection, Enstone Primary School was judged by Ofsted to be a GOOD school (July 2022).
Promoting Fundamental British Values
In accordance with statutory guidance from the Department for Education we aim to actively promote British Values to ensure young people leave our school prepared for life in modern Britain. Pupils are encouraged to regard people of all faiths, races and cultures with respect and tolerance and understand that while different people may hold different views about what is ‘right’ and ‘wrong’, all people living in England are subject to its law.
The Key Values are:
- rule of law
- individual liberty
- mutual respect
- tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find the information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact the school direct with any queries you may have.
Thank you for visiting!