Welcome to our School Council page
The School Council is composed of a representative from each year group, who elect a chairperson, a secretary, a head of publicity and also fulfil other key committee roles. They meet regularly and often run charity fundraising events.
It is the class representative's job to:
- Attend meeting regularly.
- Talk to the children they represent and give their views to the Council.
- Feedback from the Council to the children.
- Make suggestions for change and have ideas to share with the Council.
- Support the running of School Council events.